Thursday, June 28, 2018

Up Coming issues and Alzhiemer's

SO,  I talked with mom last night. WOW was it difficult.
my daughter graduates in a year and mom, well... its not that she doesn't want to come home for the grad, its more that it just plain hurts her to come back home. she wants to stay here but can't. Dad won't come back. When Dad comes home it just seems to confuse him more ( alzheimer's).

The grad is still a year away, we don't need to make plans yet, but i think it would break my daughters heart if her Grandma wasn't there. I mean the two of them have a lot in common and as so alike in so many ways. When i think of the age difference between them, its actually pretty awesome.
A 17 year old and and almost 90 year old lady lol. What could they possibly have in common ??
MUSIC! actual records! Glen Miller and Patsy Cline, Jazz as well

I have a difficult time when mom cries when im on the phone with her. It reminds me that i can't fix all things things what have gone wonky. I can't go back in time and change things that have happened. I want to do that for my mom. I want it so she is still here with a support system. Where people know my dad and understand him. people that won't judge because of his illness.

No comments: