Saturday, October 3, 2015

Deamer is dreaming again...

Time is getting closer ...
Had such a wonderful time with my hubby in the last few days... really in the last few weeks.
... it's kind of funny/sad my bday is on thanks giving this year and 11 days later ... oMGs!  Will have been married 22 years.
It's just amazing  how time moves .. most times with out us realizing it.
Time just keeps passing... life moves on.

When  I first got married I didn't think it would be like this. It hasn't been bad. It's been real good.  Up and downs; rough patches and sunny days. 4 wonderfully different kids later. Married life is still good and the kids are almost all grown up.
Again.. life moves on, with or with out us. I am not sure if I am looking forward to my bday or to the anniversary.  Yeah .. I kind of am... but atbthw same time.. they don't feel specialness exciting like when they were new.
I was wonderfully spoiled with celebrating early. Maybe that's what happened ... they have already been celebrated.


No comments: